Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2020

Another Fail

Sarah - never worry about giving me cooking advice. I'll either take it with incredible gratitude (as this case) or I'll ignore it. 

Sharon - you practically never see gooseberry, so I leapt at these!

I failed to rescue the gooseberries. I should never had added water. I ended up just making a microwave sponge with a squirt of maple syrup on the bottom. That followed mince and mash as bear has a bad tooth. 

I dropped the car off at the garage to get the scratches and dents sorted out, then got the bus back, sanitiser and all. I hope I get her back soon.

Writing stuff - I'm under a deadline so I've referred to an old piece in my reply to the writing challenge here. I'm under the hammer for the deadline (fantasy novel with kingdoms at stake) that I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Just to cheer myself up, here is a tag for Out of the London Mist.

Hugs and good health to all


No comments:

Post a Comment