Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Is it Only Wednesday?

I don't seem to have achieved much so far this week, but I feel like I have been in the centre of a whirlwind for some reason. I am not sure why.

Bear is still having issues with his tooth, but due to the timing of picking up my car, I didn't make soup. Instead I bought him a curry from Aldi, which he greatly appreciated. 

I am feeling tired. I woke up at 4.48am and couldn't get back to sleep. It wasn't even a good dream - I was stuffing envelopes and writing addresses. It was very dull. I'm looking forward to being asleep again tonight. I have also spent quite a bit of time on research today, and I'm not used to thinking so hard.

Sarah - I forgot to say, I'm always glad of comments that educated me. I didn't know that agave syrup was so processed. I was just glad of less calories. I think I'll have to look at different ways to eat as we go on.

Writing stuff - I'll be adding loads of stuff over the next week or so, but I'll be putting it on my other blog to save cluttering up here. You can find today's post about the background to some research here

Hugs and good health to all.


1 comment:

  1. I hate nights like that! Usually I end up waking up, start thinking about stuff and then I can't get back to sleep. I hope you have a better night of sleep!

    ReplyDelete