Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

Weather Continues

The weather isn't agreeing with me.  The knack of our house to hold heat which I gloat about during frost is not helpful.  However it will be no time at all before I am complaining of feeling too cold.

I've been thinking about the kidney beans and all the advice and gone for the smaller tins this time, but I'm holding the ideas of freezing etc in reserve for later.  With father in hospital and likely to be there for some time, our diet is going to be different.  I naturally cook what we all like, which is actually only toast but I do my best to include stuff that people don't mind so much.

DH is being a hero.  He took bear to an adventure playground this morning and bear reached the top of a very scary climbing frame.  I don't go there as I am a bag of nerves when bear climbs.  I have explained to bear that the problem is me and not him, but I can't watch.

I am waiting to find out if father has a chest infection.  He couldn't move his right arm at all yesterday.  The nurses are really good.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you all, especially Dear Father. Prayers continue. Not enjoying the heat here either, and spending most of my time in the north facing rooms!

    ReplyDelete