Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2018

Sort of Okay Day

I failed on an epic scale with the saag aloo.  I'll get it next time.

It was really frustrating because I had had such an action packed day and I was so pleased that I was still going ahead with trying new things.  I was up early, of course, for bear and I found myself answering emails about writing stuff (link to today's instalment of 31 Days of Halloween here for anyone interested) and stuff for publicity and before the first cough of the sparrow. 

I got a load of washing in, sorted out some stuff for bear, had a pootle around some housewifery and then went for a walk where I met a mum of one of bear's friends and we had a good catch up.  Then I had a driving lesson from 11.30am to 3pm.  I was tired afterwards.  It wasn't constant driving, but the five minute breaks were quite few and spread out.  I don't know how my driving instructor does it! 

I crawled in and slumped until bear got in at around 4.30pm, which I am a little ashamed of, as I could have done quite a bit in that time.  Then I kept bear company, tried to work out what was going on with the homework and generally helped him wind down before I attempted the saag aloo and sausages.  I failed with the sausages as well.  They were cooked, but not well cooked, which was a shame as they were the expensive ones.

Then I hung out with DH and now I am going to crawl off to bed. 

I have no new pics, so I thought I would share this, as although I am not currently drinking, I really feel like it!  The image is from free-images.com



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete