Pages

Friday 5 October 2018

That Time of Year

I've just booked my Morrisons Christmas delivery.  I've built up some useful vouchers, but I've had one too many bad experiences with their meat, so I will probably just get treats from them.  Bear didn't believe me when I said it would be busy, but I saw the email releasing Christmas dates around an hour after it was sent and the site had already crashed.  Meanwhile, remember this tree that was caught in the wind?


Well, it now looks like this


It seems a shame, but I don't suppose it could be easily saved and it is next to a major main road. 

Driving lessons are really helping me in odd ways.  Today I went out!  I didn't have a lesson but I popped into Leeds and bought some unnecessary candles from Home Sense.  I seem to be really picking up with confidence.  Of course, I should really have stayed at home and done housework, but I also had to physically call in to town to sort out bear's lost bus pass and pick up an emergency birthday present. 

Today's link to the 31 Days of Halloween from Timothy Bateson is an article about wizards and witches in history.  I love dipping into these. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete