Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Thank Goodness It's Friday

I made a complete mess of my driving lesson today.  This includes getting stranded in the middle of a junction with traffic lights where I couldn't see the traffic lights.  Meh.  I did some awesome parking, though, so it could be worse.  Also, no casualties.

Tesco delivered today.  I was just short of the £60 to get a coupon off petrol.  I'm actually getting a Morrisons delivery tomorrow.  I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea, and I am going to have to rearrange the freezer, as I forgot about it until after the time had passed for me to update it.  Darn it to heck. 

In the pic from yesterday, my home is on the left.  On the right is a former Co-op which is now a hairdressers, pizza place and cafe with flats above.  One of the flats has a very inadequate bathroom window.  You can tell if they sit or stand to wipe.  Next door have reported them.  I just don't look. 

I am so tired, I'm just going to crawl off to bed now.  Sending hugs to all.

wherethejourneytakesme - it's an unadopted road which is split unequally between three owners, one of which is based on the Isle of Mann and one is a landlord that won't even fix leaking roofs.  The final one is DH and I, and I worry about the cost, although I think our share would be around one sixteenth.

justjill - our bins were collected from outside our house until mid August.  Nothing has changed on the road, so I suppose someone finally complained.  I am trying to look forward to the exercise.

Bless - I may try that once the driving lessons have settled down. 

Writing stuff - I was 2,500 words into the latest chapter from the White Hart and realised it wasn't very good so I junked it.  I hope to have this week's instalment up by the end of tomorrow as my second attempt is looking much more promising.  Timothy Bateson's '31 Days of Halloween' has a fun post about Halloween costumes here

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete