Pages

Friday 21 July 2023

Bags!

I managed to take some stuff to the charity shop. It was all in excellent condition, clean and looking good. I'm really not keen on the car park as I like to reverse into a space. This is because I fail at reversing out and the car park is not only small but busy. Fortunately I was early enough so I had a spot, but the walls are too low to be seen through the rear view window.


To be honest, I'm not sure that they're high enough to be seen easily out of the front window once you're close. 

I dropped off the donation and had a look around. I'm still not entirely happy with my handbag, so I had a look at the bags. They didn't have anything I would use as a handbag, but I picked up these for knitting projects.

This is how 'not' to take a picture as it's cluttered and confused, but hopefully you can work out what's what.

They cost £1.50 each. Currently all my projects apart from the Lent sweater (which hasn't been touched in months - it will still be going next Lent if I'm not careful!) are in 'bags for life' and I want to get some of them in bags that zip. I want to finish at least some of them as well before I start on the sweater that's calling me. 

I made mince and mash for the men tonight and they were very happy. It's kind of nice that all the veggies are in the freezer. I may have to do some carrots for the freezer as well - chopped small like for a casserole or shepherd's pie. 

For some reason I'm feeling weary, so I'm going to settle down, watch Spain v Costa Rica on catch up and hopefully get a little further with the knitting. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting the donations dropped off! You found a nice collection of bags for your knitting projects. Enjoy your knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete