Pages

Sunday 2 July 2023

A Quiet Weekend

It's been a 'hanging out with the men' type of weekend. I'm still feeling a little under the weather and will perhapsp try for a doctor's appointment next week.

I'm still working on the blanket that I started last year and forgot about until recently.


I went out yesterday, but it was quite windy and it felt that the car was shaking when I drove, so I was glad to get home. The blanket is around four foot long, or about a metre at the moment. I may be able to manage perhaps another twelve inches before I run out of yarn. 

Bear wants some stuff for school and I was going to pick up some t-shirts from Nutmeg, the online Morrisons clothing store, but they aren't doing online shopping for clothes anymore. Aldi have shut their online shopping as well. I haven't had a full look around, but I suspect that it's no longer as profitable to have the online shopping. Tesco closed down their clothes and homeware side ages ago. Regardless, bear is planning to live in black t-shirts, black jeans and possibly hoodies. I'm leaving him to it. 

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are making good progress on the blanket! I hope you feel better soon or see the doctor. That's interesting that the stores are ending their online services; here, the physical stores are closing due to theft! Not just small scale shoplifting, but, organized mass robberies with get away cars, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a quiet weekend. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete