Pages

Friday 30 June 2023

Should be better.

I'm still feeling poorly. I'm definitely going to have to consider the possibility of perhaps, if the time is right, getting to a doctor.

The fuchsia is flourishing




It was cut back to the top of the wall. I imagine it will need cutting back again by the end of the year!

I took bear to the dentist. He had no problems, but now that he's sixteen, I'm making him fill in the forms. I'd rather he get used to stuff now than get taken by surprise later on when it's potentially more important and I'm not around to help out. 

And apart from some writing stuff, that's it.

Writing stuff - I posted a book review here

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. The fuchsia is looking great!
    I do hope that you are able to get an appointment to see the doctor. You are blessed with access to medical care; please take full advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyssa, so sorry to hear you are feeling poorly again. I hope you are able to get an appointment and that your doctor can help you.

    Your fuchsia is looking good. Sadly I lost all of mine during the winter, so am sharing in the beauty of yours. xx

    ReplyDelete