Pages

Saturday 17 June 2023

Staggering On

The self seeded sweet peas are looking good.


The honeysuckle is also looking good, with the fuchsia and the roses.




One more exam left, that's all! Bear has been spending some time today looking at some maths for A level. It makes him happy.

I had a Tesco delivery today. I ordered three packs of the two vegan, gluten free, decadent Gu desserts. I got two packs and two small tubs of Pringles. My flabber was completely ghasted.

I also got some shiny things to put on the windscreen, but the day has been pretty grey. Not only were they not tested, but I couldn't keep the dratted things on. 

Hugs and good health to all.  

2 comments:

  1. Your garden is looking great with everything flowering! Yay, the fuchsia is back! :D I loved that bit about your flabber being ghasted! Do you authorize substitutions if they don't have what you want? I authorize substitutions when I order and still they text me to let me know when there are substitutions and I have to authorize or decline them, individually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are supposed to let me know about substitutions when they deliver, but they don't always. If it's important, I can mark 'no substitutions' or leave a note, but I didn't think I would have to say 'don't substitute sweet desserts with savoury snacks!' lol

      Delete