Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2023

What Day is It?

I'm too hot, bear keeps explaining things to me and I have no idea what is happening. I remembered in the nick of time that it was bin day and I've lost track of what is happening where. 

Also, I ended up hanging around, but it was nearly 1pm when bear turned up. On the bright side I got some knitting done and the yarn went from this size


To this, and it's only a few rows left

I had a bit of a read and a couple of short walks as well.

Bear has decided that the extremely inexpensive short sleeved t-shirt is winter weight. I am not sure how a thin, short sleeved t-shirt can possibly be considered winter weight, but bear has his own furnace so I'm letting him get on with it. 

Hugs and good health to all

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting some knitting done! I'm sorry you are too hot, though. It's barely 70F here and I'm freezing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something deeply wrong in the world when Yorkshire is warmer than California.

      Delete