Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2023

Finally Finished

Bear had his last exam today. I dropped him off at 7.30am for his exam in the morning, but it turned out that the exam was in the afternoon and then he had to hand in books so I didn't pick him up until 4pm. Unfortunately I didn't get his message about picking him up at 4pm instead of 11am until I was next to his school so I seemed to spend most of the day hanging around. Still, I got some knitting done.


I'm going to start catch up tomorrow. I think I may have to take him back on Friday and then for the results on 24th August, but otherwise I'm free of that school run, not to mention the hanging around when things don't work out. 

I'm a little frustrated as I was working well on a piece about Author research and timings and it was flowing really well until I left to do pick up - and I could have had another four hours writing time! It's here, if you're interested, and hopefully I'll do another research piece next week. For now, however, I am going to concentrate on staying away long enough to watch the sewing bee and then crawling off to bed.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors on our blanket (or shawl); not sure what your current project is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Self striping yarn makes it so much easier, and it should end up as a blanket, in theory!

      Delete