Pages

Thursday 22 June 2023

Some Movement

So far today I've written a bit, submitted a short story to be considered for an anthology, started prepping another, washed out the wheelie bin, done two lots of washing, read a little for a review that I hope to post soon, cleared out a box full of relishes (most are fine and just went straight on the table), and called into a shop. 

I went to Sainsburys which is only a little way down the road, but it's a horrible run. The road is full of white vans being driven by young lads who don't care about the boss's van and are belting down between the frequent roundabouts and traffic lights and weaving between the lanes at high speed. Also, I got lost in the car park again. 

Sainsburys doesn't seem to suit me. It doesn't have the stuff that I'm used to picking up at Tesco and I suspect that they may have an issue with their freezers.


I've caught up with the wonderful comments on the blog. Tomorrow I want to catch up with the reading.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! They believe in keeping their frozen foods frosty, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That made me chuckle. There seems to be a problem in a few supermarkets here where the chillers and freezers don't cope with hot weather. I don't feel like buying out of that cabinet.

      Delete