Pages

Monday 26 June 2023

Nothing Much to See

I've not really managed much at all for the last few days. Today I thought was an exception. I was up and showered by 6.30am, out of the house around 7am and even had a brief walk in the park. A lot of the pics didn't turn out as it was windy and nothing was staying still!

Proof I was there

Bless - I think these irises are the type that were planted which you commented on

It's obviously been windy. There were bits of branches everywhere and this looked like a tree had fallen and they had had to cut a gap

Although the tree had fallen to allow some fruiting spores of mushroos - with this extremely poor pic

Unfortunately my stomach started playing up badly, so I raced around Tescos, forgot a load of stuff, then came home where I've failed to do much ever since. I'm feeling under the weather, but I don't think that it's anything serious. 

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something a little more interesting.

Hugs and good health to all. 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you managed to get out for a little bit before your stomach started hurting. Hopefully you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those irises are beautiful! You were a very early riser! The park looks like a really nice place in which to walk, fallen trees and all! Sorry your stomach was upset; I hope you feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete