Pages

Sunday 9 July 2023

I'm Going to Have to Make Plans

Bear had an awesome time at the Prom. He said that he really enjoyed himself and the pics I've been allowed to see look great. The girls looked so classy and elegant and bear just seemed so assured. 

I got the car washed on Thursday. I took this pic.


It was the inside of the car windscreen when it was being washed, but I think it looked sort of cool.

Yesterday I was looking for red thread at The Range (they didn't have any) and they have stands with 'Getting Ready for Fall' all around.



I suppose if you're crafting stuff for that time between September and December then you need to get ready now, but really. Besides, in the UK it's Autumn and for heaven's sake at least they could wait until the end of August. Though thinking about it, that's when they start stocking Christmas cards!

I'm getting off to make plans now. If they work out, I'll share. 

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that bear had a good time at the Prom. He's growing up, isn't he? :)
    You could plan to be ready for Fall and buy a few Fall floral picks now to display when the time comes. :D

    ReplyDelete