Pages

Thursday 20 July 2023

Still Just About Moving

I was feeling that I hadn't done much, but I managed a whole ten minutes of weeding, watched New Zealand beat Norway in the Women's World Cup, did a load of washing and I've made a start on some lists. I also chopped some onions that I'd got on a good deal and filled 32 13.4cm x 11.5cm ziploc bags (around five and a quarter inches by four and a half inches). That's thirty two bags. That should last me a little while, though I get through a surprising amount. I need to keep my eye out for mushrooms now, as I'm running a little low on those. However I don't mind bunging those all in one big bag, due to the different way they freeze. 

When I was weeding, I took this pic of some sweet peas. I need to train them up the trellis, but every time I try, they seem to break. Any suggestions?


I've made some lists. If I share them, they never happen, but I'll let you know how they turn out. At the moment, the biggest problem that I have is that I feel a new pattern calling me. I feel the call to make a warm woolly sweater and I could knit while I'm watching the world cup. I couldn't really bring myself to watch the Qatar World cup because, well, Qatar, but I'm all for watching as much of the Women's World Cup as I can.

Bear was out again today. He dragged himself back in around 6pm and he was well and truly sunburned. Sigh. Sun cream has been added to the shopping list. I'm considering getting him a bus pass - he's been out three times this week which is impressive for him. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a lot accomplished. I think you need to train the sweet peas to go up strings that lead to the trellis, by winding the vines around the strings.

    ReplyDelete