Pages

Friday 10 November 2023

Feeling Better

I went to the shop today, driving all the way to Tesco. I still forgot a few bits, but at least I managed it.

I also took some pics. The other honeysuckle is still flowering.

Gladys is not the only fuchsia going on.


(which reminds me that I need to clear up the gravestones). It's likely to be dug up later as we are thinking of paving over that area as we utterly fail to maintain it. I know that paving gardens is bad, but the rest of the beds will continue to flourish, including Gladys. 

Gladys is definitely still flourishing. If you look hard in the pic you can see a ginormous bumble bee.


Here's my attempt at a close up


Gladys may not carry on much longer, though, as it looked like it could be chilly when I dropped bear off. He persuaded me to let him stay over at a party. As it's people he's known for years, I said yes, but I'm worrying. At least worrying about whether I could see frost on the road gave me something else to worry about.

I'm feeling a lot better but incredibly tired. I'm off to bed and hopefully I won't be required to drive to rescue bear at daft o'clock.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. I think the new neighbors next door have a fuchsia plant - nothing as gorgeous as Gladys, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bumble bee looks very industrious. Gladys is looking very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's still flowering! Was that the same plant you weren't sure was going to do well this year?

    Glad you're feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete