Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Another Quiet Day

I had a real job refilling the bird feeders. We'd left them during the rat problem, and the seed holder had sprouted.


I had such a job prying the bottom layer out as it was all matted. 

I've lost a filling. I'll make a call tomorrow.

Deirdre has flourished this year. She has a habit of growing over the pavement and garden instead of along the trellis. I've tried pulling the growth through the trellis but the branches are quite brittle and tend to break. 



I gave bear a lift to his friends for the pub quiz tonight. He was meeting with a different friend so said that there was a Co-op on the way we go so I could drop him there. I pulled up outside the Co-op that we normally pass, and it turns out that he didn't mean that Co-op, he meant the other Co-op that I've never driven past before. There's nothing like driving down winding, narrow, unfamiliar streets in the dark with no warning.

Writing stuff - I've put the next instalment of 'Invitation Accepted' here and I think it's getting close to the end. According to the stats on Royal Road, it's over 63k words.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! You turned the bird feeder into a terrarium! I love it! I think Deirdre is in a competition with Gladys to see who could grow bigger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deirdre can be temperamental, but she's been doing much better this year.

      Delete