Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2024

I Went Out

I'm practically never out of the house these days, but I nipped out to Aldi this evening to pick up some of their chocolate. DH makes fancy hot chocolate and he likes to grate a little of the dark chocolate into it. For a change, I took a pic of the tubs of birdfood stashed in the back of the car. 


My phone did not appreciate the low light. There's another couple of tubs as well. One is peanuts without their shell. I'm cautious about those as we feed the birds where a lot of dogs are walked and I don't want any pup getting poorly from them. 

I've had a clean behind the cooker and fridge but it will need another sweep. I'll wait until I know when the cooker will be delivered. 

Otherwise it was a pretty quiet day. I'm going to settle down now and start making lists to do tomorrow.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum, love hot chocolate. It sounds really decadent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you went out and your DH's hot chocolate sounds wonderful! I'm sure the birds appreciate all the wonderful food you feed them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they appreciate it, but we get so much watching them that it's a treat for us.

      Delete