Pages

Monday 22 January 2024

There Was a Tyre Problem

I had been worried whether I was imagining the iffy steering because I was over influenced by the sensors going off, but there was a nail in one of the tyres. The wonderful people at In n Out charged £25 for the repair and let me wait while they mended it. Not only did they let me wait but I knitted and had a complementary hot chocolate. Also they politely didn't mention the tubs of birdseed on the back seat that I forgot to move.

Before I started today, the hat was this much done.

I only got a couple of rows done.


It's been great to be knitting again as I couldn't over Christmas as my arm was too sore. 

I've been making some plans for tomorrow. I'm not going to share them, because that always goes wrong, but hopefully tomorrow I'll come back with some good news and possible pics. 

Writing stuff - Another instalment from the White Hart is here.

Hugs and good health to all. 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely knitting. Glad you go the tyres figured out. Must be a relief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an absolute relief as the car was driving like a cow before that tyre was fixed.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you got that tire attended to and the nail taken out!

    ReplyDelete