Pages

Thursday 25 January 2024

We Have an Air Fryer Oven

The Hysapientia 24l Air Fryer Oven has turned up. I feel seriously inadequate when looking at the control panel. Bear had no problem and made himself a frozen steak bake. It cooked a lot faster so I'll have to keep an eye on it. DH is raring to go and found a recipe which is like a cross between sausage and mash and shepherd's pie. One of the reasons I went for the Hysapientia oven was because the company keeps adding recipes to its YouTube. I'll share what happens as I go.


It's been a lot quieter here weatherwise. Deirdre, the honeysuckle by the gate, is sprouting a lot of leaves. 


I need to get out and get the garden sorted. Instead I was pootling around in the kitchen. I have huge stashes of clip top jars, but the square plastic boxes with good seals on the lids are so much easier for me when it comes to digging out flour or sugar. I think that I'm going to have to get rid of them. I'm not going to try selling them, as I'm not keen on anyone picking up from my home. I'm also not sending out glass as I don't trust my packing. However I hope to go out to feed the crows early on Saturday and I can drop them off at the Salvation Army charity shop. That means that I have to overcome my aversion to following a plan and get as many as possible packed up tomorrow. As I've just unloaded the last box of the Heinz beans subscription which I am never renewing, I have a big box and some packing material. Please wish me luck. 

I've actually got a lot that I want to sort out tomorrow. This does not include eating any more of the bake. 


I switched out a lot of stuff, but I think that deep down, it just wasn't very pleasant. 

Writing stuff - The Prince and the Paladin Chapter Three is here

Hugs and good health to all 


4 comments:

  1. Your new air fryer oven looks great! I'm sure I wouldn't know how to use it! Deirdre looks like it is ready for spring! How is Gladys doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gladys is looking very bare. I think next week will have to include some pruning.

      Delete
  2. I'm finding that I use my airfryer more as a mini oven. It's brilliant for frozen stuff but my home made chips took ages to brown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's going to be used as our oven from now. It's quicker and a better cooker. Mind you, it's going to take some getting used to.

      Delete