Pages

Monday 22 April 2019

A Good Day

I had a nice drive today. I drove to a park but I made a mess of the parking so I didn't stay long. Then I called into Tesco, then into Aldi - and that was scary! The car park was packed. I wish I could show you the picture I took - I was right in the middle of a row of cars, though to be fair the space on the right was empty until about thirty seconds after I pulled in. If I work out how to black out the number plates, I'll post - I was so proud! And then I called into the Co-op which is a little way from us and off the main roads, because I could, although I think I knocked the car on the kerb on the way out.

And then I binged watched Lie To Me, in the name of research for when I'm writing about mind games. Dinner was a picnic of cold sausages, potato salad, coleslaw, rice salad (at least that was home made) and relaxation. I need to get back to making mayonnaise. It doesn't last as long as bought stuff, and it's probably less healthy, but it tastes immeasurably better.

Yesterday we had lamb burgers rather than a joint of lamb. We don't seem to get the value out of a joint, and lamb can be a little greasy, but the burgers were cooked on a grid and heavily spiked with mint.

Tomorrow I need to get out again, probably to the White Rose Shopping Centre as I need to take bear there for shoes, and I'd like another dry run first.

Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete