Pages

Sunday 21 April 2019

Actually, Doing Okay

I can't tell you how tired I am. I am completely, utterly, entirely exhausted. However I've managed to get some driving done as I drove to Tesco in Batley again. Other big supermarkets are nearer, but I like Tesco and it's going to be one of my go-to places when I'm dropping bear off at school. It was a great drive. I'm going to be going again on Monday as I will be taking bear's blazer in to be dry-cleaned (again) and calling in at Aldi soon after. Aldi will be slightly trickier as I get caught up in Batley's one way system, but I have to learn it.

I spent quite a lot on some clothes for bear. I could have bought less, but I've bought him four shirts, all of which he approves of, and some cooler trousers. I'm hoping they continue to fit him until autumn. He's going to get some more spent on him next week as he needs a haircut and new shoes. Thanks for all the encouragement. Hester - I explained about the tests measuring teachers with the SATS and he believed me. I don't think it will work as well now.

Bear is very much his own creature. DH and I have been hanging out with him in the study, listening to Classic FM Hall of Fame 2019. Bear is insisting on the classical music and while DH and I are on our laptops, he is writing in notebooks with a fountain pen. I don't know where we went right. We watched Walt Disney's Fantasia which bear has seen but didn't remember. He was entranced.

Writing stuff - the White Hart is back, latest story here.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete