Pages

Saturday 6 April 2019

Slow Saturday

Today has, against all odds, been a slow Saturday. Normally 2k words would have the kitchen sparkling, but my joints are really bad. I also nearly fell backwards downstairs again on the kitchen stairs and it worries me.

Sarah - bear has been wanting to play the violin for a while. I am somewhat sceptical, but I guess I can't put it off any longer. I'm waiting to see what the school says. Thanks for the tips re books, I have no idea what their process is. The school is seriously, seriously, seriously academic so I hope they give a proper grounding. Fortunately, he has picked up quite a bit from piano studies.

I am so stressed and fretful about picking up Red tomorrow. I'm worried that I'll have too many issues with getting the biting point to get home. The brakes are also much keener, though I didn't have any problems adjusting on the test drive. The exit from the car dealership is extremely narrow and I will be turning right on a busy road. I would be fine if it was my instructor's car. I've driven through far worse gaps with quite honestly inches to spare, and there are traffic lights which would be a help to get a gap to turn, not that I am likely to need a lot of help on a Sunday morning.

Once I get home, it is difficult to get off our street if you don't have control over moving off. I can see quite a few late night drives until I get the hang of things.

The driving is really playing on my mind, but I can honestly say that I am fine in my instructor's car. All I need to do is practice. 

Hugs to all.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete