Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Thank You

Thank you for all the encouraging comments, they are much appreciated.

I haven't got much housewifery done today. Instead I got some writing done, a little research, a trip to Leeds to pick up a present for one of DH's friends (who is awesome!) and a trip to Aldi. 

It is really hard to find souvenirs of Leeds that do not involve the football team. I had something of a rummage around, and my joints were playing up before I picked up a cotton bag with the Leeds owl on the front. Here is a rather out of focus pic of one of the Leeds owls, near Millenium Square, that I took a while ago. I couldn't face dealing with my new handbag to dig out my phone to take pics today.


I really need to get my new handbag sorted out. 

I wasn't home long before bear got in. Bear has persuaded me to ask school about violin lessons. I am not entirely convinced, but he is very keen. I'm hoping I can rent a violin from school for him.

Writing stuff - The more I write, the more housework I get done, so I should be a whirlwind tomorrow. I managed the piece of flash fiction that I aim to get out on Thursdays, here, and the latest instalment from the White Hart, here. It really hit home that I need to get ahead. The flash fiction was not behaving and it took me time to work it out properly, so I need to get ahead to get the good stuff up.

Now I am exhausted, so I'm going to crawl off to bed. Hugs to all.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete