Pages

Friday 19 April 2019

Continuing Bear

I staggered downstairs at 7.45am this morning and bear had already started rearranging furniture. The day hasn't got much better.

The trouble is, we have too much stuff. That's the long and short of it. However, I can now drive, and through various ways and means, I can drive to charity shops. I can also drive to the tip. All I have to do now is sift through what I want to keep and what needs to go. I may just throw stuff out regardless.

And I am coming to truly loathe school holidays. At the moment bear is bored, but doesn't want to go anywhere and I am refusing to do his thinking for him when it comes to finding amusements. Fortunately, bear has decided to practice music and revise. I am not sure about a system that has bear stressed half out of his mind with worry about exams at 12, but it is what it is, and I need to find ways around it.

I told bear that I would start ringing around violin teachers after Easter. I had found someone that may be fine if they have a space, but I said that I was worried about parking. "The parking won't be a problem," bear said.
"That's fine for you, you won't be trying to park." I said.
"I know, that's why it isn't a problem for me," bear said, smugly.

He goes back to school on the 29th. I am looking forward to that.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete