Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Still Tired

I'm still tired after driving, which is ridiculous. Mind you, it was even mistier this morning, then I had another lesson (I'm trying to get my skills up) and we went around some seriously awkward junctions. I want to be able to get to IKEA, and anyone who has travelled from Leeds to the IKEA near Junction 27 of the M62 knows that it is a challenge. It isn't as bad as it used to be, where roundabout followed roundabout and if you weren't careful you ended up heading towards Halifax on an unexpected motorway, but it is still complicated with lots of lane discipline. My awesome instructor also took me up some seriously challenging roads, and I was late getting back to set off to pick up bear, but the drive home was relatively okay. My life seems to be all about driving at the moment.

It's strange, though, going out all the time. I called in at Morrisons after dropping bear off and bought ingredients for soup which we had this evening, and I don't need to worry about getting enough bread in to last as I can always pick up some while I'm waiting for bear in the afternoon. I need to get some stuff packed up because I can call in at a charity shop without much stress, and when I get into the garden, such as it is (the lavender is probably still alive, hard to tell), I can take the weeds to the tip. The more I think about it, the more I think it is life changing, and the more I think I can fit in.

Writing stuff - I've been at the flash fiction, here. I don't know what it was about the picture that caught my attention, but it did, and I enjoyed writing it. And now I am off to collapse into bed! Hugs to all.

Photo by Hean Prinsloo on Unsplash

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete