Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

No Spoilers!

Dropped bear off at Morrisons car park this morning, feeling good about it. Then I went to see Avengers Endgame. The showing I wanted to see started at 10am. It wasn't really worth me going home and then coming out so I found my way to the cinema, which is just across from the IKEA junction. Fortunately I came from the other direction, and wherethejourneytakesme is absolutely right - it is actually quite straightforward these days. However even after having a breakfast at Morrisons, I still got to the cinema at 9.15am. The doors didn't even open until @ 9.50am, so the car park was empty. I nearly parked next to the cinema, as there were so many spaces free, but then remembered that Avengers Endgame is longer than the average film and that the car park would probably not be as empty when I came out. I decided to park a little distance from the building. Here is the view from where I parked the car.


I took sweeties and water in to the film with me, but was too engrossed to even touch them, even though the film was three hours long. I honestly want to watch it all again. It was amazing. I laughed and I honestly cried, and I could hear others in the theatre doing the same.

I got lost on the way to pick up bear. I left the cinema at 1.30pm, and I would leave the house @ 2pm, so I thought I might as well go straight back to pick up bear. I got lost, ended up in the wrong lane, got stranded in the middle of traffic lights and had a wonderful time. Then bear and I came home.

Tomorrow is definitely a housewifery day. I am determined to check in tomorrow and talk about more than driving. Hugs to all.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete