Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

(Nearly) Two for Sorrow

Today's driving adventure was when two magpies flew right in front of the car. I honestly thought I would hit them, but they swooped out of the way in time. I also dropped a friend of bear's off after school and I was SCARED as the road away from there was narrow and room for one car only, due to all the double parking. There were three buses on the way up, I couldn't believe it. Buses normally come in twos and this was ridiculous. I was stranded at the top of a hill waiting for them all to pass. I may try reversing around a corner tomorrow, which is unknown territory for me but better than being stranded surrounded by parked cars!

Poor DH was late in. He was affected by backed up traffic from the Tour de Yorkshire, and he was shattered. The change in the weather hasn't helped. It is so cold compared to just a week or so ago. 

Tomorrow I am definitely going for a win with housewifery. I'm just doing the school run, nothing else outside the house and I want to get set up for the long weekend. So far this week I have had new windows, driving lessons, extra long films (Avengers Endgame is amazing, I could watch it all over again) and shopping. Tomorrow is housewifery.

Mind you, I said that yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete