Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Nothing Much

I have been a little poorly and ended up sleeping for half the day. It's my lady bits and that time of life, although instead of hot flushes I seem to be getting chills. DH was awesome and made dinner, and I was very grateful. Otherwise, very little has happened here and I am off for an early night.

I've been dipping into a thread on Mumsnet which talks about different ways they save money. The thread is here, if you are interested, but Mumsnet has some seriously strong language so be aware. I already do some of them, others would not be tolerated by the men in the house and there are some I seriously need to try soon! I need to get into more of the money saving sites, as the more I read, the more I am likely to do. In the same way I need to manage more housewifery reading. I need to watch and read things that reinforce my goals instead of getting bogged down in stuff that doesn't help me.

I've no photos from today, so I'm sharing a photo I took ages ago. I hope I will have something good to share tomorrow.



I need to get myself a good night's sleep as bear has planned a packed programme for me tomorrow, so I need to brace. I'll share if we get any of it done! Hugs to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete