Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

The Squirrel Survived

I've been doing lots of driving. I had a lesson in town driving. My awesome instructor took me along all the most congested routes around the town centre - and I managed. I also noticed a squirrel running into the road - and then freezing. It looked like it couldn't remember whether it had locked the door and did it carry on going or run back. I tooted my horn at it, which meant I actually found where the horn was. It sounded more like the car was clearing its throat as I wasn't very assertive, but the squirrel ran. I felt really good that I had noticed and stopped in time (no-one was behind me, thank goodness).

Today was even more driving. I got side tracked on the way home and ended up finding a way to a farm shop that I didn't know. I've been there before but not by this route. I took a very poor picture of the llama and some goats.

You can tell that I actually went here and took this pic because of its poor quality. It's proof I actually went out.

I also ended up parking in the nearest Aldi instead of the easiest Aldi. They have booby-trapped parking in the nearest one, and I didn't realise. I was just lucky I didn't hit this pointy bit of kerb.


The pic makes it look like I can park. It took me five minutes to reverse into that space, and I was even worse in Morrisons where I waited for bear. And then I ended up with a branch stuck under the car and had to pull over to extract it.

I also visited DH's aunt who is awesome. I hadn't been there for years, but I did it! I had a great time. I daren't think of the miles I'm putting on the poor car.

Writing stuff - latest from the White Hart is here.

Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete