Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Another Quiet Day

Thank you for all the good wishes. I came over all peculiar in Tesco car park, which worried me a little. I was fine when I was driving home, thank goodness. I think I am just a little low on iron on account of having a really poor diet.

Bear decided he didn't feel like going out today, but I had to go out to get his blazer dry-cleaned. It is an utter disgrace. I told the lovely man to just do their best. He has a dentist check up tomorrow and then we are going out, regardless. He is full of cold but really wants to have something to talk about when he goes back to school after the break.

I have more things to worry about with bear. He has got one result back from his exams, and he failed. It was non-calculator maths. Bear should have raced through it. He is impressive with numbers, and it's not just me saying that. He has had tutors who have tested him on mental maths to this level, and he has been fine. I'm going to see if I can find equivalent test papers online, and see if we can work out what is going on. Unfortunately, I am not able to cope with maths at that standard. I may have to rope in my brother who can at least do percentages. Bear says he understands it all, and in the past he has been scarily good. I just don't know where to go from here.

Writing stuff - I've posted a book review on my writing blog, Out Like a Goddess by April Canavan. It's not a bad book.

I really need to shake myself and get writing so that I have something to review. Today I looked through Google for reviews of my stuff to try and motivate myself and I found a lot of articles about malaria and someone asking for a pirated copy - who got one!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete