Pages

Saturday 11 May 2019

Lots of Screen Time

Bless - I reverse into spaces because I'm scared of reversing out. From what I see in local car parks, it's about fifty/fifty reversing into a space or pulling in head first. On my test (the one I passed), part of the test was pulling into a parking bay and reversing out. I can do this if I'm not thinking about it, but whenever I thought about it, I failed on an epic scale. On the test, I was amazing and I wish I could have framed it. I haven't done it since. Next week I'm planning on parking head first and practising reversing out. Over the summer holiday I may take bear out to a convenient car park and get him to stack boxes at corners and give his truthful opinion as I practice parking in tight places. Parking terrifies me the most.

No driving today. Today has been a chilled day. I hung out with bear and DH and we watched the first two episodes of The Librarians, which bear really enjoyed. Actually, so did I, it was great. I watched the first episodes when I was stitching the curtain lining and thought I would share. I don't know if I mentioned, but I had to get bear to sort out the volume on the tv. I felt so old. I've also binge watched the entire Season 4 of Lucifer on Netflix which I totally and completely recommend. The first three seasons were okay, and I enjoyed them, but this was something wonderful! I will be re-watching several times. It is not suitable for bear. But I do think it is the most awesome and entertaining story. 

It's settling into a good routine. Saturday we have a picnic dinner, after hanging out and relaxing. Tomorrow is going to be more hanging out and a better dinner. Bear is hinting about cottage pie, so I'll go for that. It's not the fanciest of meals, but I can imagine that the men will enjoy it. I'm planning to do a home made sponge in the microwave with ginger preserves, and I'll let you know if I manage it. Bear approves of sponge pudding.

Speaking of bear, he has to draw up a family tree for his history class. I have some awesome stories about my family, and DH has some characters among his family. I love that we have an excuse to tell the stories about the family. At least, the ones that are fit to share with bear. I'm going to have to check his homework before it goes in.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete