Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Still Moving

I'm sooooo tired at the moment, which probably has a lot to do with the driving. I'm doing okay. Yesterday I called into a park and had a walk. It was beautiful, with lots of early morning golden sunlight and I managed to park okay. There were pretty flowers.



Some of the flowers were scented - like this wild garlic


I'm not exactly sure what was going on with this pic I found nailed to a tree


And while it could feel old


Like this, which looks like an ancient waymarker but is actually marked with a modern 'bike trail' symbol, the park isn't that old. It can also, from the right angle, look wild,


But it isn't really, it's quite new, planted and with lots of tarmac paths, and if you take half a step you can see that it is quite urban.


The bottles were arranged there by someone, but it wasn't me. I just walked past and took the photo.

Writing stuff - OWS CyCon 2019 starts tomorrow, though I am not sure at what time. It's an online book convention. You will find all sorts of authors there, in all sorts of categories, like Fantasy Historical, Horror/Thriller, Mystery/Suspense, Romance, SciFi and even a catch-all Other Genres.  They have 'cover wars' where you can vote for your favourite cover, blog hops and there is even a YouTube channel where excerpts are being read, here. As the weekend goes, I'll share what good stuff I find. I'll probably be putting it mostly on Facebook here,

And check out some of the artwork - it's amazing!

Credit: Sarah Burhman

No comments:

Post a Comment