Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Duck

 Jean - thank you!

I dropped bear off and spotted a couple of ducks sleeping in the car park. I was there just as the store opens, but it is a corner that fills up quickly. I took a pic, but my main purpose was to disturb them just enough to not get squashed when the cars started rolling in. They were both completely asleep but stirred when I got near.


I popped in for some fruit and cars were parked in their place, but no sign of squished water fowl, so they were hopefully fine.

I also called in to Home Sense on the way back. My lovely neighbours next door but one will be leaving soon, and I wanted to get them a small housewarming. There wasn't much in the way of candles (my favourite housewarming gift). I may go back and have another look on a different morning as I still haven't found a decent vase.

I've been taking things easy and watching the second half of Lucifer Season 5. There have been some wonderful moments. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment