Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2023

It's Going to be a Long Time to September

Bear felt that he had a bad exam today. It was English Lit and he didn't feel it went well. It was always going to be his worst exam. He's like to pass, in his opinion, but not well. At least tomorrow it's Physics and Computer Science which he likes.

And now he's reconsidering going to the fancy maths college and that will mean two more years of the school run, which I will do with a smile, but darn. It's to do with him wanting to do physics at A level which he couldn't at the fancy maths college but could at sixth form. I don't blame him. 

It's going to be a long summer until it's sorted out. 

4 comments:

  1. I hope bear is able to decide what he'd prefer doing in good time, but, sometimes it's hard. My daughter changed her majors midway through university as she found out that the original major wasn't what she wanted to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprised if things changed. I think it would be better to change than be trapped into something that you didn't like. I just hope bear will make the right decisions.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there. Hope the rest of Bear's exams go well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - so far so good (apart from English Lit)

      Delete