Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, New Me?

It is going to be the same old Sybil crashing from housewifery to father to uncle with bear causing his usual charming trouble.

I am, however, going to work on the writing.  So if you have read any of my books, and only if you like them, please recommend them.  I am going to try and get a better book out.  I am also going to try writing challenges (the writing equivalent of hitting the gym) and I will be posting regularly on Lyssa Medana's official blog, which is desperately neglected, Lyssa Medana's facebook page and Lyssa Medana's Twitter account.

All the housewifery will stay on here, and anything generally interesting will be posted here as well as other places.  This blog will not be neglected, but it may get duplicated.

And I consider anyone reading this blog as being incredibly kind and paying me a wonderful compliment.  This year, I hope, you will have plenty of fun things to read, some possibly useful ideas and no doubt a lot of ups and downs - as that is life.  Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs, Sybil - looking forward to the writing and everything else, well, that's why we love you! You write about the stuff that happens to most folk, but you write about it in such a way as to make it fun to read, apart from the heartwrenching stuff about illnesses, when I want to cry with you and come and help. Happy New Year to you and all your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness and support. I look forward to the New Year with all the friends here. x

      Delete