Friday, 24 January 2014

You get what you pay for?

It's the dishwasher tablets.  I've been hanging out for 10p per tablet.  I've not been able to get that price.  I ended up getting some extremely inexpensive damaged tablets that were extremely inexpensive.  They are okay, but they are leaving a residue, and some fail to clean.  It's a false economy.  I'm going to have to give up and buy some proper ones - at 20p at time!

I've given in and bought a very cheap duvet.  It was £9.  The other one has started to shed tufts and I don't want to inhale them in my sleep.  I don't expect the £9 one to last much longer.

But every now and again I get a bargain.  Today I got three rolls of Christmas wrapping paper, extra wide and 3m long at 50p each.

And while typing this I managed to find a good deal on Asda for dishwasher tablets, so they will be down to @ 11p each.  So things could be worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment