Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Party Over

I forgot to take photos.

The kids had an amazing time!

Bear got some great presents.

I am on my knees with exhaustion and I hardly did anything.

It was epic

I also want to recommend Sublime Science.  They come with massive promises of it being amazing.  If you click on the link you will see big letters telling you how fantastic it is.  They understate it.  It was the best thing ever, bear was made to feel extremely special and in general had a marvellous time.  They made their own sweets and slime, had a blast firing off a rocket and blew smoke rings all round the hall.

It was not inexpensive, but I had already decided that the next party I throw for bear is his eighteenth.  Until then it is variations on a few friends to the pictures.

Bear is about to crash smugly into bed.  I will not be much longer awake.  It was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment