Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Path in the Woods

I've just been to my equivalent of the writer's gym and took part in the Write on Edge Writer's Challenge, my entry is here and you can find Write on Edge here.  Do pop in if you have an interest.  They do a lot of work to encourage writers and my pal Tom Marlowe was published in their anthology - I was so pleased for him!

I took the challenge to write 500 words about this picture


To be honest, I don't need much to set me off, I seem to be in a perpetual daydream of ideas anyway, but it is such good discipline to keep a story down to 500 words.  I may go back and write a proper story about it later.

Uncle is sounding so much better, almost back to his old self.  Of course, he is still awkward and eccentric, but I am used to that and I am so glad that he has got himself back.

No comments:

Post a Comment