Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Forty Two Days

Bear has just had his last day at school until 6 September.  That's a long, long time.

I am looking forward to the break from school uniform.  There will still be plenty of rushing around - next week bear has morning football lessons then in three weeks' time there is a sports type camp - but at least I will have a break from school uniform.  Bear's school shoes have held out until the last day of term.  They will not be fit for another week.  Fortunately I can't see anything coming up that will need them.  He will get new ones on 5 September.

Apart from the two activity weeks, DH has got a week off and bear has promised to teach me how to play minecraft.  We have threatened to record it and put it on YouTube.  Fortunately, from my point of view, we haven't got the equipment.  I don't think bear would appreciate the world knowing how often I called him a silly sausage.




2 comments:

  1. That's a short holiday! Here in Northern Ireland the schools have already been off a month and don't go back till the start of September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the summer holidays!

    ReplyDelete