Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Ghostbusters is Awesome!

I really, really, really wanted to see Ghostbusters.  Bear's maths lesson this weekend was cancelled, so I thought it was a great opportunity.  I read the reviews, and I was a little nervous about taking a nine year old in.  As DH had already introduced bear to Doctor Who I wasn't as worried as I could have been, but I kept an eye on bear all the way through the film.  So far bear has been fine, but the proof will be whether there is a three am nightmare or not.  I doubt it.  It was scary, but less than some Doctor Who episodes, and bear was giggling a lot of the time.

It wasn't the same as the eighties film (which I watched three times at the cinema and danced in the queue as I waited) but I think it was just as funny, and a little edgier.  It just worked.  I enjoyed the cameos by the original cast as well.

I want to go and watch it again!

Bear has been to a birthday party this evening.  He came back full of sugar and full of fun.  He had an amazing time with some old friends.


I really want to see it again.

1 comment: