Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Need to get out more

Bear's school summer holidays start on 27 July.  After that I won't have a moment to get my head clear until 5th September.  I really should be getting out while I can.  It's just I feel like I ought to be doing stuff at home.  I will make a conscious effort next week.  Getting out at all is a big deal.  I know I would feel better for it.  It's just making that step to actually go for more than a few hundred yards.  If I do get out, I'll let you know.

An electrician should have come today.  He should have come last week as well.  I hope he will turn up next week.  Until then there are heaps around as I've cleared out the cupboards where he'll need to work and stuff is piled on top of stuff and I can't get at anything.  It's worse than usual.  However I have found a few bits and pieces I had forgotten, so there's always a bright side.

Kathy - bear was very taken with Jade, as she was the youngest contestant.  I was impressed at how much she grew over the series.  She was so much more mature at the end.  I love the sewing bee because it is a kind show.  You can tell how exacting Patrick could be, and I'm sure Esme could have her moments, but they are actually very understanding of the sewers.  I wish there were more shows with that kindness.

2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that the sewers help each other out, warn each other when they discover something or when they see that someone else is going down the wrong path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link to the Great Sewing Bee! I have watched the first two episodes and enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to watching the rest of it. Such a fun show!

    ReplyDelete