Pages

Saturday 26 October 2019

Completely Meh!

I really, really, really felt that I could do with a good run out in the car. I'm getting so much better and building confidence - and I'm hitting a whole new range of mistakes. I went to B&Q because the bathroom sink is now about an inch away from the wall and I don't know when it will be fixed. So I picked up some Gorilla Tape and some No Nails glue on the advice of the very kind man there and I'm waiting for DH to go home.

I would normally be nervous about driving to B&Q because while it is only a few minutes drive from us, it involves a busy road, a complicated roundabout and changing lanes. Today I just did it. It helped that the road was relatively quiet, but I managed without stress. It was raining soooo heavily, though, and there were some serious areas of rainwater that I suppose could be called puddles in the same way that large lakes could be called ponds, so I decided to just go to Tesco the long way around. So I went through the complicated IKEA roundabout section and got it right! Last time I tried it, I nearly ended up in Hull, but today I did it!!! Then I pulled out in front of a car at Tesco car park which was completely my fault. I'm getting there, but far from perfect.

I feel out of sorts and fed up, though, and would have been better seeing the awesomeness at Trawden.

Writing stuff - After the end of October, I'll be doing a weekly round up on my blog and just leave a link to that once a week, so you can get a little peace and quiet. Today I have a new story following on from yesterday here, and Timothy Bateson has the schedule for the Fantasy and SciFi Readers Lounge takeovers here.

Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment