Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Happy Halloween

Or Happy Samhain, or just Hi! 

I haven't managed to get much done today. I've been hanging out with bear and trying to keep myself from fretting. Grumpy Old Gods Vol 3 came out today (details below), including an entry from yours truly and I always feel out of it when something like that happens.

We haven't had any trick or treaters today. I'm okay with that as I hadn't remembered to get any treats. We've had a few fireworks let off down the street this morning, and there was much entertainment as the car that was causing so much parking issues for me and DH utterly failed to start, even for the RAC, and had to be towed, flat tyre and all. I'm really glad it has gone. If it was even six inches further back, it would have made a real difference, but what is drama if they can't have drama? I am sure there were people panting at the thought of us knocking on doors, but we just worked around it.

Bear has spent most of the day on the steering wheel but is currently doing homework which isn't due in yet - voluntarily! I may need an early night from the shock.

Writing stuff - As I said above, Grumpy Old Gods Vol 3 has been published. It's an anthology of 13 stories of gods and deities that have past their sell by date and are cantankerous with it. One of my stories is included, and I feel very lucky to be part of it.

My last story of October is here, and I hope it is a suitably spooky end to the month. And if you are looking for more spooky stories that include something from me, check out the promotion on Story Origin here that lasts until 9th November. And finally, for the last time, here is a link to Timothy Bateson's blog, where he is listing his prequels free on Smashwords - but only until 2nd November!

Spooky hugs to all!

Grumpy Old Gods: Volume 3 by [Wells, Vanessa, Key, Juneta, Nagler, Greg, Bruce, Mark, Medana, Lyssa, Janse van Vuuren, Ronel, Wade, Aletha, Shaffer, Elizabeth, Masters, K. A.]

No comments:

Post a Comment