Pages

Saturday 19 October 2019

So That's Where it Went!

Sharon - I am so sorry that the roadworks have migrated to your area. Take comfort - I'm sure that they'll be back here soon.

I'm continuing to pootle on with clearing stuff out. I'm not moving at speed, but at least I'm moving. I moved a stack of stuff and found the sweater I was looking for!

I've actually found quite a few bits that I've wondered about, so that is a bonus. I have to deal with bear's room soon, and that is a worry. I wonder what marvels I'll find there!

Writing stuff - something short but new from me here. Timothy Bateson has posted a schedule of the authors takeover on Facebook of the Fantasy and SciFi Readers Lounge on his blog here, so if you think it's your sort of thing, have a look!

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment