Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

The First Day of the Holiday

Bear has today off and all next week. I couldn't get through to the school, so I am somewhat apprehensive about what might happen to my lovely dish! I'm sending him in with a re-used ice cream tub next time.

It's been a fairly odd day. The man coming about the rewiring and the bathroom had to reschedule, which worried me as the bathroom sink is now at least half an inch away from the wall. I was fine going on to the bypass with the fast slip road but made some hideous mistakes on roundabouts getting there.

Bear has been chilling out with his pal. One is playing FIFA 19, the other is playing some racing game and they just talk and hang out. I've had some proof reading for a story I submitted to an anthology, which is quite interesting when done to a background of car engines and complaints about other players and the offside rule.

I was planning on trying to get to Trawden tomorrow, but the weather forecast is particularly grim. I may manage a mile or so on the ring road to B&Q to see what I can get for the sink.

Writing stuff - Timothy Bateson has a disturbingly dark short story on his 31 Days of Halloween here and I have re-posted a story from a while ago here.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment