Pages

Saturday 12 October 2019

Successful Soup

Kate - I'm with you. I'm still surprised I managed the driving. I don't know that I'll ever get used to it. The Armouries is amazing, though, I agree, and one of my favourite places. Now I can drive there - if I have the nerve.

Sharon - I'm really glad you liked the story. Thank you.

That is the highlight of my day - I made a successful soup. It was the old favourite butternut and sweet potato soup with extra garlic.  Bear and his pal devoured the soup, DH had two helpings, and I enjoyed it myself. Otherwise it was pretty quiet.

Writing Stuff - October continues, and so do the stories. My contribution to October Frights Blog Hop Day 3 is a story from a while ago, here. Timothy Bateson has links to events happening in the Readers Lounge for Were-creatures week here.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment