Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

One Step Forward

I was doing really well today. I was positive, I was almost organised and I felt I could actually get somewhere. Then drama parked outside the front door and I fell apart. I'm a little disappointed with myself, but it is what it is. I need to find a way to get through it.

On a more positive note - no roadworks! For the first time ever I drove the run without problems with roadworks. Bear and his pal were really pleased, so I didn't have the heart to tell them that I saw someone in a hi-vis vest and marking spray having a go at one of the pavements. Fingers crossed it won't affect the traffic.

Writing stuff - I've posted a short story here. I've been planning on posting every day during October and trying to get something spooky in place, and so far, so good. I don't know if I'll do the same next year, as I'm not sure I've got the material to really make it rock, but we will see. A lot can happen in twelve months and I may have loads of good stuff to share.

Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. I think all those roadworks transported themselves to my neck of the woods. I decided to go out for another drive today and another road closed due to roadworks! I can't seem to win this week. Sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete