Pages

Saturday 10 December 2022

Food Picture Challenge

I'm seriously late to this, but Eileen was kind enough to set a picture challenge for November, with the subject as food. This month has been a little challenging for me, but I've taken a few pics with food in mind, and I am determined to share them. The subtitles should explain them.
 

One of the only pics I took in November that was of human food - beans that I had soaked overnight in my flask.

Plant food, or leaves ready to rot down and return their nutrients to the earth.

This was the Yule Log that had an expiry date of the 25th November, which shows that I'm not the only one severely deficient in will power.

Food for the birds

Food for love

Food for the mind

Food for fire

More food for the birds and also the local squirrel who waddles over on a regular basis.


Thank you again, Eileen, for setting the challenge. 


3 comments:

  1. These are brilliant Lyssa. You really have been thinking outside of the box! I love the 'food for the mind ' one. Many thanks for joining in this month. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice photos in there! I like the food for the mind picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really like your photos for the food theme, Lyssa! Especially the food for the mind, food for the fire, etc.! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete